Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

All about me


Kia ora my name is Paris, I'm a tomboy and I’m 13 yrs old, I go to Bay of Island school, and I’m in 9-M class I also have 7 siblings I’m Maori and I come from Karetu Marae Ngati Manu. My older brothers names are Fabian, Mike, Logan, Z iris, then my oldest sisters names are Donna, Kristine, Crystal and I’m the youngest in whole family. I like drawing anime's and horror's, I enjoy doing Science and reading books from the library, also my 2 favourite sports are netball and soccer, I really love listening to music's and watching anime stuffs I like singing as well too. My goals are to make my best friends happy and my family. What I’m looking forward is to finish collage, find a job and make my parents proud. I wanted to travel around the world because it'll be really cool meeting some other nice people in different countries, and to know something else different for a change!




5 comments:

  1. Kia ora im Aaliyah as you may find that pretty obvious. Its a real pleasure to have known a little more about you and your personal life maybe a little tip for next time is try to add a photo as I haven't yet myself but it will make it more attracting. Sincerely Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. how ya doin lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paris, your Blog site looks great, I'd like you to put your own photo in the profile section now so peple can see who you are.

    ReplyDelete