Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Migration to NZ

New Zealand is a nice peaceful place to go to from a different city, and you can meet some caring people there too. But its not really that bad and there's no war here as well, and sometimes there's a little bit of drama here but it'll be fine, and Maori culture is very strong in New Zealand especially in our schools and our sports team, our country is very beautiful and that's why people want to live here.
In our school and our country we don't like bullying and a few weeks ago we celebrated Pink Shirt Day, to raise awareness to everyone that we don't like bullying of any sort. Class room created posters and here is mine!


3 comments:

  1. HI my name is Ngarui and I like what you have done and I'm with you I do not want everyone to get heart broken because of people being mean to others. Thank you for sharing your learning on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paris, my name is Zaapharj. I go to Paihia School. I am a year 5 student. I am also ten years old. I like your blog post about bullying because it is really nice that you are trying to stop bullying. Have you ever stood up for someone that was getting bullied before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paris, my name is Fern I am a Year 5 student at Paihia School. I like the way you said how not to bully other people. It is not nice when people do that any way. Why did you do it about bullying?

    ReplyDelete